Saturday, August 4, 2007

It's Like Tequila and BBQ Sauce

NASCAR and hockey? Those two don't seem like they go together very well. New Jersey's Martin Brodeur proved that Saturday at the Busch Race in Montreal. I didn't even know they had NASCAR in Canada. That's amazing.

When New Jersey Devils goalie Martin Brodeur was offered the chance to join Greg Biffle's pit crew as the sign man for the inaugural Busch Series race in Montreal on Saturday, he agreed with a single provision. "I told them I can't do that by myself," Brodeur said, laughing. "I don't want to ruin the man's career." - USA Today
Keep your day job Marty. That yellow jump suit isn't doin anything good for ya.

Paul Chiasson/AP

Update: The Islanders also sponsored a car in the race. Thanks to IslesChick from hlog for the link.

1 comment: