Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Well, You Caught Me

The Wiki ball of knowledge!
(C) Wikipedia

If you'll excuse me, I'd like to interrupt the silence for a moment.

If you can remember all the way back to Friday (it's hard, I know), you will remember a post about the defamation of Barry Melrose's Wikipedia page. Some angry Flyers fan or something (I wasn't generalizing all of them by the way!) wrote a whole bunch of crap on it. I'm now happy to report that it has since been removed and things over there are back to normal. So please put down the nooses and step away from the ledges, everything is going to be OK. I promise.

There's also one more thing that I'd like to point out, as uncovered by Ryan over at the Victoria Times.

The "Tipster" to whom Kevin at BMR refers is actually himself. He reads Barry Melrose's Wiki entry daily.

Well, you got me. Not the first part -- there really was a tipster -- but the second part. I do, in fact, read his Wikipedia page from top to bottom everyday when I wake up. Before I brush my teeth but after I shower. Hey, you gotta stay up to date, right? Right??

4 comments:

  1. hey, someone's got to be sure that nobody's pulling that crap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read nooses as mooses which makes the sentence much more enjoyable.

    BMR will always be first and foremost in BM-tology. Can I somehow get my degree over the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bc: We hope to offer internet based classes in the future. For now, you must send all your money to me to get a diploma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin, can I get a diploma in sending you a dollar? I want to be more awesome

    http://tinyurl.com/3t4l

    ReplyDelete