Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Versus [drinking] Game of the Week (Buffalo at New Jersey)

I spent all day yesterday moving. I've been ready for this for about a week now, but thanks to some confusion involving an insurance company and the senility of the old lady whose place I moved in to, I had to do everything yesterday. It was brutal. And now I had to get up and be to work by 6 this morning. Awful.

The best part? After this brutal day I set everything up and found out that this dumbass forgot to turn off her cable. That meant that, sure, I'm able to siphon hers, but they won't let me switch my better cable over here. I had the first chance to watch the Wild in full all season, but the game was on FSN (Channel 61) but she only wants up to 25. Thank goodness I can watch all the public access I want. I guess what I'm trying to say is Monday can't come soon enough. Beeeeer.

DRINK

... on every shot if you are a fan of either team. If you live in Buffalo OR New Jersey, I'm doing you a favor.

... if the commentators hypothesize as to exactly how Elias got the hepatitis during the lockout.

... once for every syllable of Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond's name that is not pronounced. Drink twice if what they say is still longer than your name.

... when Kevin Weekes is sho.... Kevin Weekes is still alive?! Let's all just drink to that!

... until this makes you throw up. It shouldn't take long.

...once if Maxim Afinogenov is declared chancellor of a small European principality based solely on his name.



2 comments:

  1. I am going to be drinking a lot since I am going to be at this game. The Devils are soooo interesting to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drink once every time Chico Resch squeals like a girl about Martin Brodeur; twice if it's just because he stopped a weak dump-in that was four feet off the net.

    (WARNING - this alone may put you in a coma. Pace yourself. Stop for a while if you can't clearly see the puck, even in HD.)

    ReplyDelete