Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Commenting is Now Fixed

So for a while now we've had embedded comments on the site. Personally, I think that it's been a great addition to the site. What used to happen is that you would click on the comment link, and it would take you away from the post, away from the site and to a new page altogether. Instead, embedded comments let you click through and still be at BMR with the comments you clicked on following the full version of the post. Pretty neat, I think.

Anyway, fast forward to the past few days and some of you have contacted me saying that you aren't allowed to comment on the site. I haven't changed a thing, but apparently the folks at Blogger messed it up. I'm not sure what's going on exactly, but for the time being I have switched the site back to the old commenting format. This way we can at least keep in touch while Blogger gets their issues resolved. Thanks for your patience.

- Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment