Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Short term memory, it's a funny thing, huh?

So take a look at USA Today's NHL predictions. Does something look a little funny to you? Is there anything that sticks out? No?

Well, let me narrow down your search.

I don't know if Darren Eliot didn't get the memo or what, but this is what Evgeni Malkin did last year:

He, you know, won the Calder Trophy given to the NHL's Rookie of the Year. As far as I know, you're only eligible for that award once. I could be wrong.

(h/t Fanhouse via Hockey's Future)

6 comments:

  1. Darren Eliot was just telling me about this great new movie called Citizen Cane. It's supposed to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day I thank God I sold that kidney to afford Center Ice so I am not beholden to Vs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @justin: he also told me he will soon be sporting a jaunty cap and that he shall kick up his heels in anticipation of gentelmen's fisticuffs upon a frozen plane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to blackcapricorn: then you better not watch any Thrasher TV games as Eliot is their color man with JP Dellacamera of ESPN Soccer fam

    ReplyDelete
  5. @loser- I try to avoid Thrashers games at all costs but thanks for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @loserdomi - that might just be the comment of the week. *golf clap*

    ReplyDelete