When I started this whole thing, I figured Barry Melrose would stomp everyone else out. He's still in the lead after the preliminary round, but MacGyver and the tag team of Randy Johnson and Jaromir Jagr have both put up a hell of a fight.
Now that we've narrowed the field, we'll take the top two vote getters from the first round and pit them against each other. It's one final battle for mullet supremacy of the known universe... With whom do you stand?
Voting will be open for a week, so vote once and vote wisely! With only 111 votes in the preliminary round, your vote is sure to count. To aid your decision, here's another quick breakdown of the contestants.
- The clear favorite in this horse race.
- Probably the one guy at ESPN who may be as awesome as Kenny Mayne (seriously Kenny is teh win).
- Thinks Newark is dangerous.
- Apologized for thinking Newark is dangerous.
- Knows we exist, but cannot be contacted.
- Coached Wayne Gretzky (who has a preference for Nelly Furtado music).
- Co-hosted NHL2Night, a feat for which American hockey fans are forever grateful.
- Jagr no longer has his mullet, while Randy sort of still does.
- They both have played for the wrong New York teams.
- Their mullets did not allow them to look directly into most cameras.
- Johnson once annihilated a bird.
- Once upon a time, Johnson did play for a team in Montreal.
- Johnson's nickname is "Big Nasty." It really doesn't get any better than that.
- Jagr, on the other hand, can be confused with a liqueur.
There's the lay of the land, folks. It leaves only one, final question... Which mullet ya got??
P.S. And if you were wondering, here are the final results from the first round.
|Billy Ray Cyrus||8||7.2|