Wednesday, March 5, 2008

This Week in (Hockey) Fashion

It's time for another edition of this week in fascism fashion. Glad you could join us! Check for us next week at 3am on HGTV. Our guest will be Tinkerbell, Paris Hilton's dog. But enough about that, let's get started with this week's show!

First off it's our winners and losers of the week. And I've got to give a big 'L' for looooosers to the Boston Bruins. Their (potentially) new unis looked like something out of a mortuary. Oh my gawd. Too much black! And what is that on your elbows?? Livestrong bracelets were so 2006 folks. Ew.

The winners, or winner I should say, of the week was Swedish superstar Daniel Alfredsson. Best known for starring in those hi-larious knob hockey videos, Danny really out did himself this week! He goes from cardboard cut out to runway stud with this dashing fedora. That's not to be confused with a Fedorov. A Fedorov is a type of Russian drinking game played with two revolvers, a bottle of vodka and a mail order bride. I'll let you figure that one out for yourself. Use your imagination! But the paparazzi was all over Danny when he walked into the dressing room earlier this week. Those murders of privacy and killers of freedom over at Scarlett Ice had all the juicy pictures.

Well that's all for now. I hate to cut things short but it's window treatment Wednesday at Bed, Bath and Beyond! Gotta get some new shears to go with my brand new love seat!

I don't know what just happened. Let's never speak of this post again.

2 comments:

  1. Silence is golden Kevin, golden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've found somebody to watch 'What Not to Wear' with :P

    ReplyDelete