Monday, March 10, 2008

Today, We Embrace Leafs Nation (Seriously)


Leafs' fans are a source for never ending entertainment around here (sorry Domi). But today, boy, today do we have something! Yes, today we do not mock the Leafs fans. We laugh along with the Leafs fans. It's really hard to hate them when they're down anyway. It's a lot more fun to hate on good teams (example: New England Patriots).

The point: It turns out that this guy has been video blogging the Leafs the whole season with a routine installment of his video series entitled "Leafs Fan Reaction". Original, I know. But stay with me here, it gets better. It also turns out that I wish I had know about this earlier, because the guy is absolutely hilarious and it's fun to follow along with him (yay for false hope!).

Now I know what you're saying about this video. "Five minutes is way too long to for me to keep my attention in one place." I know, it is for me too. That's why I only watched the first two minutes. But it's a good first two minutes! Anyway, take a look at it and if you get bored, fast forward to the :55 second mark and enjoy. It's hilarious and a completely accurate description of what I imagine NHLers actually say on the ice.

"Knock knock. Who's there? Glove save!"



5 comments:

  1. Leafs' fans are a source for never ending entertainment around here (sorry Domi). Ummm...you realize you're talking to/about a woman who has almost completed a series of posts which place the Leafs in a "Battle Royale" enviroment, right? I mean, I had Andy Wozniewski just fall into a series of bear traps, fer chrissake.
    http://wwold.blogspot.com/search/label/leafer%20madness

    /self-whoring

    I knew about that video channel, but I hadn't watched it till now. As you said,"Five minutes is way too long to for me to keep my attention in one place." But the bits with the action figures were great, He should do his videos like, just that. If there are no figurines, he could just use photo cutouts or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still appreciate the name drop, though. Thanks, Kev!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here I figured this poor kid was LD's boyfriend ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. s he a poor kid for being a Leafs fan or a poor kid for you imagining he's my boyfriend? =P

    besides....
    http://www.islandersarmy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/jagr.jpg

    ReplyDelete