Wednesday, May 21, 2008

JR Returns for Another Year, All is Right in the World

Hoo boy. Christmas came early this year! TSN is reporting that we're going to have at least one more year of JR to entertain us! Whether or not you think I'm biased -- you've got to admit the guy is entertaining. And if you don't believe me, just wait till he retires and becomes a broadcaster. It will likely give new meaning to the words 'tape delay'.

Given that it's 1 AM right now, I couldn't reach JR for comment. He's probably sleeping. Or partying. Who knows. I'm sure he'll be around at some point to discuss this, but why he never gave us any hint is beyond me. Leaving us hanging, as usual.

I can't complain, though. We've got half of the dream team signed on for next year. What sayeth you, Mr. Melrose?

3 comments:

  1. 1 AM, JR sleeping? He's still getting wound up.

    He had a good year, one more sounds right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Jose <3s JR and we're glad to have him back. He owes us a beer.

    ReplyDelete