Thursday, May 22, 2008

Your Last Chance to Make Your Opinions Known

Just wanted to remind everyone that there's still time to get in those last minute entries for the SC Finals Pick 'Em Contest Thingy. All entries are due before 6pm EST on Saturday, but if you want to see your opinions in lights (80 watts, to be precise), you should send them in ASAP.

Here's the breakdown: Email me (melroserocks@gmail.com) who you think is going to win the series, how many games it's going to take and a short paragraph on why. The best responses will be featured on the site, so get creative!

When this whole thing is said and done, one lucky winner is going to win themselves a guest post on the site (don't worry, it's not going to turn into Deadspin). Here at BMR World HQ, we'll conduct a drawing of all the correct predictions and pick one name out of a hat. One name to rule them all!

So that's all there is to it. It's quick and painless.

3 comments:

  1. So you are saying that if you pick my paragraph and I shine a flashlight at the computer screen I will see my opinion in lights? Let's get it on, Sabres in 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like to say I'm not really enamoured with either team. Picking which one I want to win is, for me, like saying "I'd rather you stole my left kidney, not my right."

    /just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete