Monday, October 27, 2008

Highlight of the Week: 10/27/08

Mondays here at BMR mean a look back at the best plays from the last week. During the regular season and throughout the playoffs, I'll be recapping the best videos from around the NHL during the last seven days.

In keeping with our YouTube diet, I've selected only one highlight to grace our weekly feature. But let me tell you, it's a good one.

On Friday night, the Ducks were in Anaheim to face the Senators for a rematch of the 2007 Cup Finals. Ah, the memories. During the second period Todd Marchant of the Ducks scored one of the wackiest goals you will ever see. Honestly, I still can't figure out what happened here. The announcer does a great job but, well, it's still over my head (and probably Alex Auld's too! Zing!).

Next week we'll be back to our regularly scheduled YouTubey goodness, assuming the doctor allows it. Can't have our diet causing any unforseen complications now can we?

No comments:

Post a Comment