Monday, October 20, 2008

Highlights of the Week: We Need Some Cooling Off Time

Mondays here at BMR mean a look back at the best plays from the last week. During the regular season and throughout the playoffs, I'll be recapping the best videos from around the NHL during the last seven days.

OK, let's face it. We have a problem here. Well, I have a problem. I have become a YouTube-aholic. And, well, I can admit I have a problem.

That's why today we're going with an edited version of Highlights of the Week. I need a break. You probably need a break too. Also, following this post, there will be no more You Tube videos on this blog for 48 hours.

But I can't say this is totally my fault. Obviously, I'm the editor around here, so I'm responsible for all that goes on. But honestly, the saves these goalies have been making have been ridiculous. Brodeur, Niitymaki, Price a couple of times... It's really been pretty absurd. I'm not pinning it all on them. Not even most of it. It's just, well, it's hard for me to quell my YouTube addiction when they're doing things like this and this.

So anyway, we're going with one highlight this week, since you've seen so many at this blog during the last seven days. It comes from -- Jeez, who else? -- Carey Price on Saturday night against Phoenix.

1 comment: