Sunday, November 2, 2008

We'll Be Right Back...

I took a much needed long weekend for some rest and relaxation so my apologies for the crickets you heard around these parts during the last 48 hours. We'll be back and ready to go tomorrow with Highlights of the Week and Sunday's Handy Guide (But on Monday).

It was a good weekend, I must admit. There was lots of this...

(For the record, I was a soccer player. My friends were referees equipped with glasses and canes. It was entertaining.)

And there was also a healthy dose of this...

That's football. I know it seems foreign and creepy, but it's not so bad. Unless you live in SEC territory where it's called WOOLETSGOCRAZYPIGSUIEEEEEEE!!! And the fans are never satisfied no matter what. They make the folks up in Toronto look disinterested by comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment