Thursday, December 11, 2008

Things I've Been Doing Behind Your Back: Puck the Media Edition

It's finals week for yours truly as well as Steve Lepore over at Puck the Media, so that means we're both really, really busy. Actually, I'm not so much because I took half of my finals on Monday (that was fun!), but Steve is. So anyway, you know me, always posting around in other places and crossing my fingers you don't get too mad at me.

So today, I took the time to chime in over at Lepore's place, Puck the Media. The long title is Guest Post Masterpiece Theater: Kevin Schultz’s Five Pieces of Advice for the Blogosphere. I'd say it's more like Five Things Schultz Decided to Randomly Rant About. Either way, I hope you enjoy. And don't get too mad that Daddy has been going on dates here and there.

Another random note, this post also marks the first one that I have, I think, ever written while sitting at a desk. I'm usually in front of the TV on sitting in bed. OK, too much information.

Anyway, there have been a lot of interesting stories this week that we have missed. I'll be chiming in on a few of those later today and into tomorrow. Ryan will likely pop in at some point as well. And in case you haven't noticed, I've given him a lot more leeway with the site. He's not confined to only Thursdays anymore. He can now roam freely to whichever days of the week he likes. It's more humane that way. And entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. Look Big Daddy, there's regular daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. designer handbags sale
    This designer handbags sale is a re-shaping item that combines the essential elements of Prada Nappa and Prada Logo Jacquard series.

    purse blog
    The purse blog represents a cyberspace fashion magazine publisher that is committed to designer bags information.


    used handbags
    With the help of this stop, used handbags will have more room for profit and also can be accessible for those who badly need them.


    fake handbag
    Burberry fake handbag is not rarely seen, yet that the Burberry fake handbag in our mall just stands out in the crowd.

    designer hand bags
    The prices of designer hand bags start from the most basic items with 50 thousand yuan or 7 million, to say those made of cattle sheep.

    ReplyDelete