Friday, March 6, 2009

Pictures We Don't Fully Understand (Michael Wilbon)

I don't have a nice catchy name for this type of post, if you couldn't tell. Anybody have one that I can borrow? 

Anywho, this is Michael Wilbon of PTI and Washington Post fame. He is not a hockey guy and neither is his co-host Tony Kornheiser, but hey, we're not going to discriminate. This image is from PTI on Wednesday and I have no idea why he was in a Habs retro jersey (you know, the one that tries to destroy your vision) but imagine the surprise to any regular viewer tuning in, especially a hockey fan. 

Big thanks to Awful Announcing for the screen cap.


  1. It's painful to hear whenever ESPN decides they want to talk hockey. Hearing those ass clowns try to do a hockey highlight makes my ears bleed.

    That jersey is putrid.

  2. I would also like to point out the disturbing similarity to Yashin wearing the sweater with the turtleneck.

  3. Can someone please tell me what George Laraque is doing in a room with the lamp from A Christmas Story behind him?