It's OK. I'll wait.
The quick and dirty is that the Bulgarian women's team lost 82-0 the other day to the Slovakian women. It was an IIHF sanctioned qualifying match for the 2010 Winter Games in Vancouver. These facts raise all sorts of questions such as;
- Did the Bulgarians know how to skate?
- Did they really think they could qualify for the 2010 games?
- Why did Slovakia not let off the accelerator after it was 50-0?
- Can you believe the Bulgarian starting goaltender still made 57 saves?
- And why did it take until 77-0 for her to get pulled? Was the backup really that bad?
- Getting caught giving your boyfriend some, um, pleasure on national television.
- Being the person that succeeds a President who leaves office with a 28% approval rating. Or maybe that's not so bad.
- Becoming, and staying, an Islander fan post-1985.
- Trying to sell hockey tickets in Miami, Florida.
- Being a Miami Dolphins fan.
- Being the "Don't Taze Me Bro" Guy. (Ever wonder how many times per day people say that to him on the street?)
- Two words: Steve Bartman.
- Two more words: Bill Buckner.
- Actually being a baseball fan. Especially one that watches ALL of their team's games.
- Getting your leg bent in the direction exactly opposite of which humans are supposed to bend their legs, like this example. Or this one. (Warning: Videos are gruesome)
- Paying $150,000 to have your dead dog cloned.
- Being the guy in Police Academy who made all those crazy sounds because that would be the highlight of your career.
- Having Jennifer Lopez's acting career.