Friday, September 26, 2008

Reader Commentary Theatre

Old-picture.com

Wow. RCT is right on schedule two weeks in a row. How about that? This calls for a celebration! I vote we all invite ourselves over to Ryan's house tonight. For those of you out in the Pacific time zone, invite yourself over to Earl Sleek's if you can't make the trek to Minnesota. I hear it's the only place in the country where it isn't going to rain anytime soon.

So without any further ado, here are your outstanding comments of the week.

I preranked and will be somewhere above the Atlantic while drafting. Hmm, being that high, maybe I should pick Theo Fleury? Ba-dum-dum-chhhh

- Scotty Hockey on Fantasy Hockey Update

"acquired the rights to a playoff birth"

So I am assuming they have Antropov knock up some chick and then trade her to the Penguins in April?

- BlackCapricorn on Wednesday's Hockey News

A Segway in Every house!

- Loser Domi on Am I Going Blind...

New to the site? Here's how this works. If you leave a comment that's funny, insightful or just plain genius, you'll see it in this spot every Friday.

1 comment:

  1. DIRECTIONS TO RYAN'S HOUSE: Turn left at Wisconsin
    Once you get to the first major metropolis, take another left.
    My house is on the right. It's blue and next to the vet clinic. Honk three times so I know it's you.
    BYOB

    ReplyDelete