Thursday, July 5, 2007

JR in Da Houseeeee

Playtime's over kids. JR is back to supervise things for you. All you Americans probably have got your post Independence Day hangovers now. Weakasses. I'll drink any of you under the table.

Don't worry if you slept in, weakasses. Nothing happened today. You didn't miss anything. The Islanders signed Bill Guerin and Mike Comrie, so that fuck Kevin is going to be happy. That's good. His team has about 10 players now. Maybe they can get a scrimmage going. What a pussified excuse for a hockey team. Next week, they'll be so desperate that they'll sign my fucking grandmother.

So now I'm here to play babysitter and entertain you all. I'm so nice. Spending a day of my summer here. What a waste of time. Who knows, maybe one of you will learn something. Ha.

This is fucking boring. I'm just sitting typing on a computer and people are supposed to eat this shit up. Unbelievable. Thank God someone invented this blogging crap. We're so much better off.

I don't know what you're doing here anyway. The internet is all about tits. Not hockey. Not about photos of your cute fucking baby. Oh, it looks like you? That's disgusting. Your kid is fugly.

It's all about tits. Let me explain.

Dallas tits:

Tampa tits:

Tits that are suing the Rangers:

See? Those are beautiful things. That's what the internet is for. You can't get shit like that anywhere else.

That's it for now. I'm out. Don't do anything dumb while I'm gone. Peace.

-JR

No comments:

Post a Comment