Monday, January 28, 2008

An All Star Hangover

I'm pretty sure any thought I ever had ever about the All Star game has been posted and reposted at the FanHouse. A thousand times. I just did six posts in an 48 hour span (would of been more if I could work a tape recorder) which is about what I normally do in 10 days over there. It was fun though and I'm glad I got to do it. The fans in the ATL were great, the facility was great (fun maze!) and the city was great as well. It was all great, if you haven't picked up on that.

Just fair warning that there isn't going to be anything new up over here or at FanHouse Monday morning. I need a few hours to recover from excessive typing. But I should be back Monday night, if not early Tuesday and we'll start the fun all over again.

If you missed it, this was my weekend. Grammatical errors, smiling politely, free over salted pretzels and loving every minute of it. And no YouTubes of Kane from the YoungStars game yet. This is America, right?

3 comments:

  1. I drank heavily to forget the all-star game so I will need a few hours as well before I can start commenting on your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "free over slated pretzels"

    That sounds delicious right now. I am also hungover, but that's from closing night cast party.

    @blackcapricorn: I couldn't have said it better. +one NSAID tablet of your choosing

    ReplyDelete