Friday, January 25, 2008

Status Update

As you've surely noticed, things have been a little bit lacking around here this week. So here are some links that you will hopefully find appealing to the senses, which will be quickly followed by a Mark Messier post. I know how much you love those... And I can't find anywhere else to fit this in, but FanHouse is sending me to the All Star Game this weekend to cover it. Hopefully Atlanta survives and I don't blow it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post anything up over here or not, so just make sure you stay tuned. I'm sure there will be a stray picture or two, but no first hand accounts of Stu Scott's pickup tactics. The market on those is completely covered already.

redneck cat carrier (I Can Has Cheezburger)

Selanne's return nears: THN (Mirtle)

PuckToons: An Appropriate Suggestion For the Skills Competition (Earl Sleek)

NHL Announces All Star Skills Competition Details (Going Five Hole)

1 comment: