Friday, October 24, 2008

Reader Commentary Theatre, Episode VIII

Hey look! It's Friday and RCT is posted. You get a two for one! It's your lucky day sunshine.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the 21 games being played tonight and tomorrow. We'll have full coverage all weekend, you can be sure. If you need more of Ryan you can find him here, and always remember to tip your editor if you see something neat.

"It's still better than Apple or Pilot Inspektor."

- BlackCapricorn on Brain Cramp in 3... 2... 1...

So wait, how does a stringed instrument help me upload my YouTube clips? What if I don't know how to play (or have) a viola?

- WufPirate on A Handy Guide for Beginners: Hockey Blogging Part II

Is it a sign that I read this blog too much that as soon as I saw that save I thought "Save of the Year Round 4!!"?

- Mina on Dear Meester Melrose Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment