Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Remembering A Team 96.6% Of Us Were Not Fans Of

Updates are kinda of tough to do right now. I'm away from home, and the internet connection that I'm struggling with is a little shoddy to say the least. Half of the websites that I try to visit load perfectly and half of them don't, so I'm not sure how often things are going to be updated around here the next few days. I promise everything will be back to normal by the end of the week.

Here's some fodder for the Penguins fans out there, or to put it more aptly, something for the fans of the teams that I neglect by never posting about. Statistically speaking, more than 96% of you probably don't care at all about the Penguins (29/30 duh). And to you I say, screw you. The good folks over at The Pens Blog and Doubt About It put together a recap of some of the best quotes from the Pens championship videos from the early 90s. The references to Craig Patrick's genius and Frank Pieterangelo will send you into one hell of a time warp. I promise.

The FanHouse also has a good article up about some problems that Islanders owner Charles Wang may be facing. The Islanders having a solid, trustworthy owner who would spend the money needed to compete; you knew it was probably too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment