Friday, February 22, 2008

Aaaaand That's All for This Week


Well, it was an interesting week. Chris Simon didn't kill anyone, but was booed by the home fans upon his return. Alex Ovechkin announced that he's dating a girl he met online. Lots of fun stuff that I didn't even get to mention around here.

But since this has basically been the week of YouTubes here at BMR, I figured what better way to end the week than with -- you guessed it -- more YouTubes. There were five in all, which doesn't sound like that much really, but when you factor in that I only do about a post per day, it's a lot. I promise to stop using YouTubes as a crutch next week. They're fun, but at the end of the day it's hard to say that I really accomplished anything. Actually, that's really what this site is about. Gigantic wastes of time that we enjoy nonetheless. Well, whatever.

There will actually be posts this weekend and next week we're really going to get things rolling as we get closer to the playoffs and deadline day. You can expect Lost: Episode 2 at some point next week and a mascot profile or two. Those are always fun. Heck, if we're lucky JR might even stop by. I was planning to semi-live blog deadline day, but prior obligations (such as real life) have taken precedence. Sad, I know. Well, that's all for now. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment