Monday, January 26, 2009

The All-Star Shootout

I don't know what it is with the NHL, but the league always seems to get great games when it needs it. First it was the Winter Classic last year with Crosby winning it in a shootout and then this year's Classic was a great game between the Hawks and Wings. The league got another one last night, when the All-Star Game ended in an 11-11 tie. It went to shootout and if you missed it -- like me -- here's what happened. For the record, I was so bored by the game during the second period I put on the WWE's Royal Rumble. Yeah, I know how that looks.

Anyway... Here's the full video of the shootout. Good stuff.


1 comment:

  1. The game bored the piss out of me.. I turned it off after the first and got drunk... What is the reason for this game anyhow?

    ReplyDelete