Friday, March 6, 2009

Pictures We Don't Fully Understand (Michael Wilbon)



I don't have a nice catchy name for this type of post, if you couldn't tell. Anybody have one that I can borrow? 


Anywho, this is Michael Wilbon of PTI and Washington Post fame. He is not a hockey guy and neither is his co-host Tony Kornheiser, but hey, we're not going to discriminate. This image is from PTI on Wednesday and I have no idea why he was in a Habs retro jersey (you know, the one that tries to destroy your vision) but imagine the surprise to any regular viewer tuning in, especially a hockey fan. 

Big thanks to Awful Announcing for the screen cap.

3 comments:

  1. It's painful to hear whenever ESPN decides they want to talk hockey. Hearing those ass clowns try to do a hockey highlight makes my ears bleed.

    That jersey is putrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to point out the disturbing similarity to Yashin wearing the sweater with the turtleneck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can someone please tell me what George Laraque is doing in a room with the lamp from A Christmas Story behind him?

    ReplyDelete